TRiO Student Support Services
- Federal Application for Student Aid
- College Board for Parents
- NMSU Families
- NMSU Office of Student Financial Aid & Scholarships Services
- NMSU Registrar’s Office
- NMSU Graduate School
- Student Registration Guide
- Download the SSS Flyer (PDF)
The TRiO Student Support Services Program (SSS) at New Mexico State University (NMSU) is a federally funded program serving three hundred fifty participants (350). SSS assists participants in developing their academic potential for success in postsecondary education.
The program provides opportunities for academic development, assists students with basic college requirements, and serves to motivate students toward the successful completion of their postsecondary education. The goal of SSS is to increase the college retention and graduation rates of its participants and help students make the transition from one level of higher education to the next.
The SSS Program academic goals are the following:
- Foster a supportive academic environment.
- Accomplish academic goals.
- Increase graduation rates.
- Transition students to attend Graduate/Professional school
To apply, visit our Application page, or contact the SSS office at (575) 646-1336. If you are on the NMSU campus you can also visit our office at Hardman Hall, Room 210 to request and complete a program application. Our office hours are Monday through Friday, 8am – 5pm.
The New Mexico State University Student Support Services Program is 100% funded through a grant by the U.S. Department of Education.
- NMSU TRiO Student Support Services
- (575) 646-1336
- Hardman Hall 210
- MSC 5278, PO Box 30001, Las Cruces, NM 88003
- Open Monday through Thursday, 7:00 AM—6:00 PM | Friday, 8:00 AM—5:00 PM (See detailed Summer 2012 schedule.)